poniedziałek, 23 czerwca 2014

#5 50 facts about me!

Hi everyone! Today it is going to be English version of 50 faktów o mnie ^^ I decided to do that version because of my new friend from Canada, hi Alex! ^^ Enjoy! 

1. My name is Klaudia.
2. My second name is Katarzyna, hate it.
3. My third name is a little hardcore , Annuarita ^^
4. I was born on December 28th ^^
5. I have an account on facebook, instagramask.fmYouTube, blogger.com and snapchat (macchiato95) ^^
6. My favourite bands are Afromental, 30 Seconds To Mars, LemON, East West Rockers and 3oda Kru 
7. My favourite singer is Tomasz Tomson Lach 
8. Artists which songs I add to my favourite playlist on YouTube are : Jamal, Beyonce, Shakira, Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, Ed Sheeran, Mrozu, One Direction, Demi Lovato, Jason Derulo, The Wanted, The Pretty Reckless, Happysad, Florence and The Machine, Kings of Leon, Metallica, Guns'n'Roses, Olly Murs, Pharrell Williams, Sean Paul, Ewa Farna, Avril Lavigne 
9. My favourite rappers are VNM, Eldo, PiH, Pezet, Fokus, Rahim, Chada, Zeus GrubSon and Eminem 

10. My favourite actors are Jason Statham, Taylor Lautner, Jakub Wesołowski, Maciej

 Zakościelny, Antoni Pawlicki 

11. My favourite vloggers 

are RedLipstickM0nsterStylizacjeTheOleskaaa and PannaJoannaMakeUp 

12. I hate fizzy water!

13. Every time when I listen to music on headphones I sing very loud haha ^^

14. When I am tired and I want to relax I turn on TV and watch stupid soap operas ^^

15. I hate raisins! Especially in cheesecake.

16. I am allergy sufferer x.x

17. My big disadvantage is that I swear a lot... 

18. ...but I am nervous person so ^^

19. I have got two younger brothers, 16 ad 8 years old ^^

20. I am addicted to instant soup, I eat one in a week :(
21. I love criminal soap operas, but my favourite soap operas are 2 Broke Girls and polish soap opera about II world war called Czas Honoru 
22. When I was a child I wanted to be a singer, ornithologist, vet, police woman and 
teacher ^^

23. I work in bakery shop ^^

24. I love watching horrors but later I suffer from insomnia :D
25. I am Afromental's fan for 5 years 
26. I am going to study English philology with pedagogy and second foreing language ^^

27. I have always wanted to dance dancehall 

28. I do not like tomato soup!

29. I hate eating tripe, livers, hearts, lungs etc.

30. I love to speak, write, read and listen to English 

31. I love pizza and potato pancakes with letcho of squash 
32. In high school I changed my class from humanistic profile to math language ^^
33. My idol is Tomasz Tomson Lach 
34. When I was in 4th class in Primary School I got the certificate Master of Math 

35. I become accustomed to people too easy...

36. My worst subjects in high school were social studies and entrepreneurship...

37. I love orange and banana juice 

38. If You want to apologise me, buy me a Toffiffee

39. I have never been abroad...

40. I love barbecue parties with my friends and I hate clubbing ^^

41. I have never tried smoking and I am not going to ^^

42. I like cooking 

43*. I have got nice ass?

44*. I can dress myself very good?

45*. I have got pretty eye colour?

46*. I can sing?

47**. I drink beer fast?

48**. I am outgoing, tolerant, responsible and caring?

49. I love blackberry Somersby 


50. I love my best friends! 

Ola, Justix, Paula, Groszek, Usia, Angie, Ann, Madzia, Gocha, Tala, Lisowska  ♥ 

* by Lisowska
** by Ann 

Alex, hope U understood everything, happy afternoon! ^^ 
macchiato

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz